CFP National Championship: Ohio State vs Oregon [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : CFP National Championship: Ohio State vs Oregon

scgamecock312
01-12-2015, 01:29 PM
Who you got?

Oregon 45
Ohio State 31

GO DUCKS!

Storm
01-12-2015, 02:31 PM
I don't want to make a score prediction. I have a sickening feeling osu will find a way to win. That's just life as a Michigan fan these days.

MKfromPA
01-12-2015, 05:26 PM
I don't want to make a score prediction. I have a sickening feeling osu will find a way to win. That's just life as a Michigan fan these days.

Got that feeling about the Nuts, too, Storm. I'd surely like Oregon to win, and win convincingly. I think that would send a message. However, it's really tough to discredit what the Buckeyes have done in their previous 2 games. Not to mention how well their QB and defense are playing. For Heisman winners, it can be a toss up as to how well they play in the big bowl game. I don't know what to expect from Mariotta tonight. Regardless I think the game will be high scoring because both schools play on turf.

The Ohio State hater in me:

Oregon 34
Ohio State 29

The realist in me:

Ohio State 20
Oregon 16

GO DUCKS!

Jimmy Reb
01-13-2015, 05:03 PM
I purposely didn't watch this game, absolutely no interest for me. I have no love for OSU, but I really am happy they took care of Nike U. I know fans everywhere tend to be bandwagon fans, but I HAVE NEVER SEEN the bandwagoners they have here in the NW!
Half of the State of Washington are wearing Duck gear, and cars with that ugly "O" on the back windshield. When Pete Carroll was winning at SC, you would see a lot of SC stuff here in the state, but nothing like "the marijuana green" crap we see the last few years! LOL All is quiet in the PNW. It's wonderful. I'm a Seahawks fan, but I quit wearing anything with the Seahawks on it. People here sleep in Seahawks gear, their whole wardrobe consists of something Seahawks. LOLLLLLLLL BAND WAGON FANS AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL, lives in the PNW.

MKfromPA
01-16-2015, 05:26 PM
A belated congratulations to Ohio State as 2014-2015 National Champions of the college football world.