Trent Thompson rated #1 overall player by 24/7. [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Trent Thompson rated #1 overall player by 24/7.

lbzdually
01-10-2015, 07:49 PM
After dominating some of the best offensive lineman in the country during practice and the game during the Army High School All-American game, 24/7 has named Thompson the top rated recruit in the country, regardless of position. I've been watching video of this kid and the best to describe him as a UGA fan is that he has better than Jordan Jenkins quickness (not speed mind you) and better strength than Ray Drew. Both were 5 star players and Drew just graduated from UGA. I can't wait to see him and Ledbetter stuffing run games the next 3-4 years.

xAuBuRn
01-10-2015, 07:56 PM
He also is a really good kid and does not have the ego most of these top players have.

Bama_Man
01-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Trent Thompson was the clear #1 to me IMO, and UGA got one helluva player. Like xAU said, hes a great kid too from all reports.

lbzdually
01-12-2015, 09:36 PM
He seems to be a good kid, but I've been fooled before. I think he and Ledbetter are going to be as good a pair as UGA as had in a long time.

lbzdually
01-15-2015, 04:35 PM
http://www.dawgsports.com/2015/1/15/7523613/Uga-recruiting-trent-thompson-Georgia-start-signing-day I love how he just shoulder checks a 245lb RB and decleats him.

Herchel
01-15-2015, 05:21 PM
He was #1 before all the camps. He didn't participate, and was demoted to #3.

Optik
01-16-2015, 07:52 AM
After dominating some of the best offensive lineman in the country during practice and the game during the Army High School All-American game, 24/7 has named Thompson the top rated recruit in the country, regardless of position. I've been watching video of this kid and the best to describe him as a UGA fan is that he has better than Jordan Jenkins quickness (not speed mind you) and better strength than Ray Drew. Both were 5 star players and Drew just graduated from UGA. I can't wait to see him and Ledbetter stuffing run games the next 3-4 years.

He is the best defensive tackle we've brought in since Marcus Stroud. That's all you really need to know.

Bama_Man
01-16-2015, 03:05 PM
He is the best defensive tackle we've brought in since Marcus Stroud. That's all you really need to know.

Best defensive tackle prospect.

I thought a guy like Reuben Foster would be the best linebacker Alabama has had since Ryans. Gotta see how it turns out