Jerome Baker flips from Florida to osu [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Jerome Baker flips from Florida to osu

Storm
10-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Mike Farrell retweeted
Baker Inc. ‏@Lastname_Baker 2h2 hours ago

I am officially flipping my commitment from Florida to THE Ohio State University. Thanks for all your support. 🅾🙌

Don't know much about him, but buckeye's are happy about it.

Herchel
10-22-2014, 06:19 AM
Maybe UGA can get CeCe.

scgamecock312
10-22-2014, 08:13 AM
CeCe just posted on Twitter last night that he wants Florida to keep Muschamp.

Also, been a ton of rumblings about CeCe to Ole Miss.

JRS
10-22-2014, 08:52 AM
We lost Durant last night. Some saying academics, some saying playing time.

scgamecock312
10-22-2014, 08:53 AM
We lost Durant last night. Some saying academics, some saying playing time.

Pretty big loss to be honest. He was going to play immediately.

We have some coaches that need to be replaced.

JRS
10-22-2014, 09:35 AM
Yup, I started a thread on our team board about an assistant getting fired at the end of the season. If they don't fire Adams then they need to hire someone to help him with coaching the DL. They played way below their abilities last season and completely suck this year.

scgamecock312
10-22-2014, 09:38 AM
Yup, I started a thread on our team board about an assistant getting fired at the end of the season. If they don't fire Adams then they need to hire someone to help him with coaching the DL. They played way below their abilities last season and completely suck this year.

As much as I want Deke gone, it won't happen. He is responsible for a lot of our class this year and who knows if they would stick if we fire him. The three coaches that need to be let go are: Robinson, Sands, and Deke. You may can add Botkin to that list as well.

JRS
10-22-2014, 09:43 AM
Like I've said before, it's tough to evaluate Botkins because the DL does not play with any technique whatsoever. It's really difficult for LBs to play downhill if they are getting blocked by Olineman at the second level. If the DL improves and the LBs still suck then by all means fire him.

scgamecock312
10-22-2014, 09:44 AM
Like I've said before, it's tough to evaluate Botkins because the DL does not play with any technique whatsoever. It's really difficult for LBs to play downhill if they are getting blocked by Olineman at the second level. If the DL improves and the LBs still suck then by all means fire him.

See my post in the team forum. I don't want to change the topic of this thread.