Jauntavius-Johnson (DT)- Commits to Auburn [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Jauntavius-Johnson (DT)- Commits to Auburn

xAuBuRn
08-06-2014, 01:48 PM
http://247sports.com/Player/Jauntavius-Johnson-32730

He is a 4 star 247, 3 star composite.

He is Auburn's first DL commitment. Hopefully more to come soon.

He is very underrated prospect. He did not do any 7-7's camp etc because he has a summer job and comes from a family that does not have a lot of money. He doesn't even have a cellphone, so there was not a lot of information on him. His film is incredible and has a lot of upside. I think he will explode his Senior season and be a 4 star easily.

His announcement was kind of funny.

Bama and Auburn hat.

Takes Bama hat puts it on people clap then he takes it off. Puts Auburn hat on takes it off. Then Finally he goes somewhere where people could not see him takes off his shirt and puts on Auburn Shirt and a different hat.

GoAU
08-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Great to get the commitment, but not a big fan of the hat games. Think it might be kind of funny if a player set 3 hats on the table and they were 3 different hats, but all for the same school. ...

lbzdually
08-06-2014, 08:22 PM
Seriously, you name your kid after a skin disease? I think there's a Bill Cosby rant about this.

BigBamaFan
08-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Ilike his story hes a hard worker im one of the few Bama fans that have really watched him or know about him I dont think he will Lb get another star but I wouldnt care he needs a year or two at Auburn to really develop but when he does he could be special