Darnell Saloman [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Darnell Saloman

Herchel
07-23-2014, 11:25 AM
LSU is in the lead for him. However, he was arrested for burglary at Dawg Night.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/suspect-in-uga-dorm-burglary-is-a-5-star-recruitin/ngmBs/

Optik
07-23-2014, 11:34 AM
That sucks, he is really talented and UGA was said to be in the lead for him after the DawgNight visit. Oh well, probably not anymore.

He'll pair nicely with Nate Craig. :rnt:

Herchel
07-23-2014, 11:37 AM
That sucks, he is really talented and UGA was said to be in the lead for him after the DawgNight visit. Oh well, probably not anymore.

He'll pair nicely with Nate Craig. :rnt:

I'm glad we learned about him before he signed.

joehogjoe
07-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Sound like the Po Po are in the lead now.

YR_Tiger
07-23-2014, 02:27 PM
LSU is in the lead for him. However, he was arrested for burglary at Dawg Night.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/suspect-in-uga-dorm-burglary-is-a-5-star-recruitin/ngmBs/

Must spread...LMAO

lbzdually
07-23-2014, 10:42 PM
He has not been arrested yet. He got the heck out of Athens when he figured out the gig was up. I'll bet he never wants to step foot back in Georgia again, because police have issued a warrant, but will not extradite for simple theft. If he signs with LSU or Auburn, it would be hilarious if the ACPD arrested him the first time they visit Sanford. He'll be telling Gus or Les- "I got a shoulder stinger, yeah that's it a shoulder stinger, and can't make the team trip to Georgia."

maroon&white
07-24-2014, 05:01 AM
But watch and see...somebody will pick him up. Maybe Oklahoma takes him to pair up with Dorial Green-Beckham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herchel
07-24-2014, 05:57 AM
He has not been arrested yet. He got the heck out of Athens when he figured out the gig was up. I'll bet he never wants to step foot back in Georgia again, because police have issued a warrant, but will not extradite for simple theft. If he signs with LSU or Auburn, it would be hilarious if the ACPD arrested him the first time they visit Sanford. He'll be telling Gus or Les- "I got a shoulder stinger, yeah that's it a shoulder stinger, and can't make the team trip to Georgia."

Rep. That would be fantastic, like Fulmer avoiding the subpoena at SEC Media Days. I hope he signs with a team that plays at Athens.

lbzdually
07-24-2014, 10:55 AM
Rep. That would be fantastic, like Fulmer avoiding the subpoena at SEC Media Days. I hope he signs with a team that plays at Athens.

After I made this statement, I actually checked with a few deputies I know, and they confirmed what I said. As long as the warrant is active, the first time he steps foot back in the state of Georgia, he can be arrested if police run his ID to see if he has any warrants. He needs to come back to Athens and face the charges and get it over with. He may get it dropped or get a fine and probation. Him actually coming back to face the music should do a lot for his college career, as it will show he is a man and willing to correct his mistake or prove his innocence.