Huge news for 2015's number 1 JUCO Safety Justin Evans. [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Huge news for 2015's number 1 JUCO Safety Justin Evans.

WarAgle
07-22-2014, 02:26 PM
He is committed to A&M. He was a full qualifier out of high school so he can enroll for the fall, and be fully eligible this season. From Taylor Hamm on Gig'Em 247 (no paywall).
According to Mississippi Gulf Coast C.C. safety Justin Evans, the four-star Aggie commit says he would like to enroll at Texas A&M this fall and it is actually a very real possibility he ends up in College Station prior to the start of fall camp on Aug. 1.
Evans, not knowing the NCAA qualification rules, was unaware that since he was a full qualifier out of high school that he can enroll at the school of his choice by the end of the month.
"I can enroll at whatever school I want to by July 28 because I'm a full qualifier out of high school," Evans said. "If [A&M] wants me to come in right away, I will.
"I talked to Coach (Terry) Price over the weekend. I plan on calling them back and talking about me moving up there this week."http://tamu.247sports.com/Board/20/Contents/Huge-Development-with-Justin-Evans-29750263. He would be an enormous boost for our secondary if he chooses to come early. He holds sec offers from Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, and Ole Miss.

Herchel
07-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Congrats.

WarAgle
07-22-2014, 09:10 PM
He decided to stay in JUCO another season.