Leo Lewis decommits [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Leo Lewis decommits

BigBamaFan
07-20-2014, 03:53 PM
He said he commited to early will now consider MSST as well as Alabama. Id rather it happen now rather than later

maroon&white
07-20-2014, 04:13 PM
I'd say after this weekend seeing all of his friends pledging to MissSt at Big Dawg Camp, State has the edge now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamadenver
07-20-2014, 05:13 PM
MSU is stepping it up, on the recruiting front this year. Their class is starting to shape up- pretty well.

Nice job! :clap:

maroon&white
07-20-2014, 06:13 PM
2 of Leo's good friends play at Colin Community College which is 5 min. From Brookhaven and are committed to State. Also many of the guys in his 7 on 7's and most of the Dandy Dozen is MS are committed to State. I think it comes down to his friends all coming and him seeing the opportunity to play and live with them for the next few years.

BigBamaFan
07-20-2014, 07:20 PM
2 of Leo's good friends play at Colin Community College which is 5 min. From Brookhaven and are committed to State. Also many of the guys in his 7 on 7's and most of the Dandy Dozen is MS are committed to State. I think it comes down to his friends all coming and him seeing the opportunity to play and live with them for the next few years.

I cant blame him for reconsidering I hope we get him back but we can afford a miss at lb if we dont get him back in the fold.

xAuBuRn
07-20-2014, 07:37 PM
I cant blame him for reconsidering I hope we get him back but we can afford a miss at lb if we dont get him back in the fold.

Alabama is loaded at LB and I would never be worried about that position if I were an Alabama fan. He also has to be a slightly worried about the depth chart and if early playing time is something he wants then Mississippi State is probably the right choice.