4* Ath/WR Malik Dear commits to MSU [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : 4* Ath/WR Malik Dear commits to MSU

CentralMSDawg
06-11-2014, 11:08 PM
http://247sports.com/Player/Malik-Dear-23613

MSU's 2015 class is looking stout. If it holds together 2015 will be Mullen's best class by far.

maroon&white
06-27-2014, 11:49 AM
Hoping Fletcher Adams is next. Big Dawg Camp right around the corner!!

xAuBuRn
06-27-2014, 12:24 PM
Great Pick up. I really think if MSU was in the east they would have a great chance to compete year in and year out. Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Texas A &M will all have more talent, but they could easily steal a game or two.

maroon&white
06-27-2014, 12:49 PM
His size reminds me a lot of Jameon Lewis. MSU has had great success with the slot type recievers like Lewis and Chad Bumphis. Looking forward to seeing Malik in Maroon. He could be faster than Lewis. If MSU had a deep threat reciever with good height, it would really open up the passing game. Several guys with potential, just need someone to step up. #Hailstate

MizzouRAH417
06-27-2014, 01:26 PM
5'9 210 WR? sounds like a solid RB

maroon&white
06-27-2014, 01:34 PM
He could play RB...I was primarily just referring to his size reminding me of one of our current players. Malik does play WR and RB in high school though....so it would not be completely unheard of to see him line up in the slot.

Herchel
06-27-2014, 05:23 PM
Great Pick up. I really think if MSU was in the east they would have a great chance to compete year in and year out. Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Texas A &M will all have more talent, but they could easily steal a game or two.

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Do you know anything about football? More importantly, can you count? The all powerful West beat the lowly East my a super-destructive margin of 29-27.

xAuBuRn
06-27-2014, 05:35 PM
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Do you know anything about football? More importantly, can you count? The all powerful West beat the lowly East my a super-destructive margin of 29-27.

That won't change the fact the West has won 5 straight SEC championships and will be 6 after next year. Let us compare the two sides.

I did the ranking by last year standings.

Auburn> Missouri
Alabama> USC
LSU> UGA
Texas A&M> Vandy
Mississippi State> Florida
Ole Miss> Tennessee
Arkansas> Kentucky

They may get one upset, but on paper the west is much much better than the east. Once the east starts winning the SECC then we will talk. Our 4th and 5th team would be in contention to win the east. I don't know if they would win it, but Mississippi State and Ole Miss are 10 win teams in the east.

Herchel
06-27-2014, 05:40 PM
That won't change the fact the West has won 5 straight SEC championships and will be 6 after next year. Let us compare the two sides.

I did the ranking by last year standings.

Auburn> Missouri
Alabama> USC
LSU> UGA
Texas A&M> Vandy
Mississippi State> Florida
Ole Miss> Tennessee
Arkansas> Kentucky

They may get one upset, but on paper the west is much much better than the east. Once the east starts winning the SECC then we will talk. Our 4th and 5th team would be in contention to win the east. I don't know if they would win it, but Mississippi State and Ole Miss are 10 win teams in the east.
You apparently still can't count. How do you explain this?

Herchel
06-27-2014, 05:58 PM
Oh wait, you like the last five years. That would be UGA-3, The Alabama State Penitentiary -2. Both of your wins featured a convict QB. Preach on, brotha.